0 of 3 questions completed
Quiz instructions :
1. Total number of questions : 10
2. Time allowed : 10 minutes
3. Each Question carry 1 marks and No negative marking.
4. Don’t refresh the page. It will restart this quiz.
5. At the last of the quiz click on finish quiz tab to see the results.
Quiz Details :
1. You may use review question option to solve questions later.
2. You may also move forward or backward in order to solve questions.
3. You may solve questions randomly by selecting questions from question bar on top of the quiz.
4. We have paid utmost care to prepare this quiz error free. However, if you find any error or mistake. Please notify us along with the question number.
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the Test.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
Your results are here!! for" English Test 1 "
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Your Final Score is : 0
You have attempted : 0
Number of Correct Questions : 0 and scored 0
Number of Incorrect Questions : 0 and Negative marks 0
Congratulations – you have completed the quiz.
All the questions with answers of this quiz along with your responses are shown below. Just click on view questions tab.
Correct answers are highlighted by a green bar while wrong answer are highlighted by a pink bar.
If you like this quiz. Please, Don’t forgot to Like, Share, Comment or Rate.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 3
1. Question1 points
What is the capital of India?Correct
Capital of India is New Delhi.Incorrect
Capital of India is New Delhi.Unattempted
Capital of India is New Delhi.
Question 2 of 3
2. Question0 points
1.In these questions, the 1st and the last sentence of the passage are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the passage is split into four parts and named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and find out which of the four combinations is correct.
(1) Religion can bring revolution in the country.
(P) Younger generation should read religious books.
(Q) But it should be practised from within.
(R) They will learn values of life from those books.
(S) Their actions must be properly motivated.
(6) Then they can be better human beings in Indian society.Correct
Question 3 of 3
3. Question1 points
What is the capital of Rajasthan?Correct
Capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur.Incorrect
Capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur.Unattempted
Capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur.